Friday, July 25, 2014

Last event recap.

Here are the results from both the 19th and 20th of July:
July 19th Event Results
July 20th Event Results

I was unable to beat out the other CSP driver this weekend.  It's down to my tires being a major limiting factor at this point.  I am stuck with them until at least the beginning of next year.


The 19th was an interesting day relearning the car with all of the changes I made to it.  started out with tire pressure way to high.  once I got those dialed in I was able to be much more consistent in my times. As for Sunday, The car felt great, I spent most of the morning trying to find the sweet spot for the suspension. My first run in the afternoon was my FTD, I tried to push it a bit more but I should have sprayed my tires as they over heated on the last run and I was all over the place, lesson learned...

This weekend I am going to spend some time corner balancing the car and trying to shift some weight to the rear of the car as it is a bit more tail happy then I would like.  I'm not sure how much I will manage to get but if I can get it just a bit more planted in the rear I think I will be able to take CSP and keep it.


No comments:

Post a Comment