Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tires and progress!

I finally ordered a new set of tires for this season. It is another set of Toyo Proxes R1R. I did end up going with slightly wider tires, 205 instead of 195.

The ECU is installed and working correctly. I just need to do some final tuning to get it just right.

I started working on getting the Afco suspension installed finally. the fronts should be in by tomorrow and the rear the day after. While I am doing the rear i am also going to get the limited slip differential installed.

3 comments:

  1. You bought Afco coilovers from FM? Brand new? Do you know which spring rates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, from FM, 600lbs in the front and 375 in the rear.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to get some video of both of our cars in some hard back and forth transition areas to compare the amount of body-roll & transition time. I spent all of my money on other improvements and didn't have any leftover when it came to my coilovers last year. Of course I'm praying that I don't see too much difference in handling between our cars, so that I don't have to spend more money.

    ReplyDelete