Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Time for an update

Well, a lot has happened since the last post I made here.  Nathan and I made a deal and I traded my car and parts + some cash for his supercharged 1999 Miata.  So far I am really enjoying the car.

I managed to get the car just in time for the last race of the year for the Bozeman club. I just showed up with it to surprise everyone and boy where they.  All in all it was a great end of the season for me.

On Saturday October 4th I managed to set FTD with the car. Not bad for my first day ever driving it at an event.  Sunday I took second for FTD by .286 seconds.  also not bad for only the second day every running it at an event.

I have a few plans for the car over the winter, nothing major.  I have a different Ultrashield seat that I am going to put in it that fits me slightly better then the one that came in the car.  I'd like to do a bikini soft top for it if I can manage it.

Other then that, it's just a matter of tweaking things to my liking and probably an oil change just for because.





Looking forward to next years events >:-)


Here's the results for the weekend
Saturday Oct 4th
Sunday Oct 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment