Friday, January 3, 2014

Wheels and Tires

Well, I decided I should probably start looking at getting the new set of wheels I was hoping to use for next season.  Turns out that they are out of stock pretty much everywhere.  I could probably get a mismatched set if I really wanted them.  I guess I should have jumped on them a bit sooner.


Back to the suspension parts I bought earlier this winter.  I put them all together though I have concerns that the fronts are not quite right. I am going to give Flyin Miata a call and see if I can get some help figuring out what I did wrong.  Once that is dealt with I will be able to drop them into the car.

3 comments:

  1. Flyin' Miata is advertising a new set of rims available soon. Jongbloed Racing Aero 500 wheels in 15x8, 15x9, and 15x10. They're about the same weight and price as the 949's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Will definitely have to keep an eye on those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rims and wheels are can relatively enhance the appearance and the performance of your vehicle.
    Thanks! for sharing informative post.
    Ottawa Rims

    ReplyDelete